Piano 101 (simulator) Piano 101 (simulator)

It was pretty bad.

The design was ugly, and the opening theme recorded with a crappy mic, and there was no filtering (such as hiss removal). The idea was good, but you just didn't pull it through. Put more effort into the design next time, and especially when your interactive flash is all about music, make sure it sounds good.

::Zombie:: ::Zombie::

Pretty well done, but a bit buggy.

Many of your dynamic text boxes are using the value NaN (not a number). For whatever reason, (I would have to see the AS to know why) the number being input to the dynamic text box is not valid. This could be a decent game without this bug, because stats are.... statistical. Yay :)

Delop responds:

I've tested and nothing shows up as NaN, and thanks ;)

S.O.A.P SNAKE EATER S.O.A.P SNAKE EATER

Hah, that was funny.

I am SICK of these mutherfucking snakes on this mutherfucking site! Keep up the good work.

Mechabloby responds:

quack.

Noodle Salad Noodle Salad

w00t!

Fiven.

Role play (Demo version) Role play (Demo version)

This is a fine work, and completion is in order.

I can't wait to see the finished product! (If you finish it, that is)

Dodge the Lines! Dodge the Lines!

Simple.

But it is very addicting! Keep up the good work!

the classroom 3 the classroom 3

The best classroom yet.

This classroom was really really fun. It was hard as hell, but I had a good time figuring out how to win, so it was all good. Keep up the good work!

Striplings 2060 Striplings 2060

One "word". Rofl.

When you said "Play a game you cannot win!" you, my friend, were absolutely right. Nonetheless, that was the humor of it, as I was laughing my ass off at thinking of some guy who won't stop until he beats this.

Rage! Rage!

Well done.

The fighting system was rather realistic, where you can't kill someone in 3 hits with your bare hands, and the maps and animation was nice. Nice job.

Windows HIV Windows HIV

Nice.

I liked this. I could really relate to this too because I had an old computer just like that about 2 years ago. Keep up the good work.