**\ The Sleep Pt II /** **\ The Sleep Pt II /**

Very melodic :D

Pretty good job man. Its very melodic, something to close your eyes, relax, and sway to. I like your style in this song. You don't use a lot of notes, but they all count and fit in their part, and in doing so, creating something spectacular. Keep up the good work, kirk.

Sonofkirk responds:

This is an awesome review El-Moo. Thanks a lot : ) <3

AcoustiFunk! AcoustiFunk!

Groovy man

Excellent man, its so damn groovy. Keep up the funk!

Slap That Bass! Slap That Bass!

This is Wooten-grade shit right here

+10000000 funky points. This was amazing. Keep up the good work man. :D

Popcorn RMX Popcorn RMX

Very nice!

The only thing I didn't like about this song was it lack of making me want to get out of my chair and dance. A little more energy would be nice, but that all boils down to what you're into. Other than that, you did a great job! :)

Solus- Technotronic Soul Demo Solus- Technotronic Soul Demo

Should you finish it?

Hell yea you should! It sounds great! Can't wait until the final comes out. :)

SolusLunes responds:

It's nearly done... I promise! Until then, you've got v0.4 :D

Devil's Pancakes -REMIKS- Devil's Pancakes -REMIKS-

Fast, catchy, ELECTRIFYING!@~!~@1`

Very nice beat, makes my want to get off my chair. I don't, but I want to.

...okay, I'm getting off anyway.

Father-of-Death responds:

hahahahahhahhahah!!!

i love it!!!

great review dude keep it up!

Metal Gear Solid, Remake Metal Gear Solid, Remake

What a heavy bass!

I love it! Good job, and keep up the good work my man!

Majintom responds:

Thank you very much ^_^ I will carry on making tunes for as long as im not wanted ! MWU HAHAH ! Thanks for the inspirational comment!

Compresse? Compresse?

I must say...

...this loop is quite sexy. Keep up the good work. :)

Zelda: Castle metal remix Zelda: Castle metal remix

Zelda rocks.

I'm not a big fan of video game remixes, unless they are done well. You did this... well... very well! I love it!

PS.I hope you don't mind me asking, but what program do you use for making songs? I am not happy with my current program, its more for editting music than it is for making it. Thanks. :)

Spiked-Fox responds:

Actually this song was recorded lol I wrote the remix, gave the powertabs file to my band so they could learn it and later, we recorded it. Yeah that explains the poor mono sound quality.

Foward (Inferno) Foward (Inferno)

Whoa! Techno rush!

Very electrifying! This hard beat is very catchy. Be sure to PM me when you release a new song! (Damn NG dosen't have a favorite artists list.)

Spiked-Fox responds:

NG doesn't? I thought it was possible... oh well maybe it's just for flash artists? ...or I was just wrong? Anyway, I'm posting a new song now.